I would like to thank Christine the author of the blog Before Sundown for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award! I’m new in blogging life and this is my first nomination, so honestly I really feel honored and motivated to work much more.
It’s not long ago that I started following Before Sundown blog, but I really enjoy reading her post. Christine Robinson is very positive and such as her blog, her blog Before Sundown is mainly about things that make her smile, she shares photos of her family and friends too. There are also chapters of two books: Happily Ever After and Before Sundown everyday, and a special section, Featured Friends; write ups and photos of artists, ballet dancers, fellow writers, or just good friends with a hope over heartbreak message.
I really suggest you to take a look at her blog. Her blog site is: http://cerobinsonauthor.com/
Now let me explain what Liebster Blog Award is and how it really works..
The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers with 200 or less followers. It is an inspirational award which also makes you heard and connects you with other bloggers.
In order for you to be part of the ‘competition’ for this award, you need to follow some basic rules, and they are:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the Liebster Award and link their blog to your post.
- Answer the 11 questions they’ve asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers who have 200 followers or fewer for the award.
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees.
- Let your nominees know you nominated them once you’ve posted about your Liebster Award.
- Add the Liebster Award badge to your blog!
I will now answer the questions that Christine from Before Sundown asked me to answer, in this way you’ll learn more about me too:
- Where do you live? Why do you live there? – I live in Kosovo, a newly independent, small country in the Balkans (Europe). My family originates from Albania (form the times of Greater Albania) , but they used to work in Kosovo at that time. When Albania got independence and Greater Albania was destroyed, my family remained in Kosovo and sine than we live in here. I was always living in Kosovo, besides 4 years when I did my undergraduate studies (I was living in Slovenia).
- What is your favorite season of the year? – Honestly I enjoy all 4 seasons, because I think every season has its own value which is different from other seasons. However, if I have to choose among 4 of them I will chose Spring. Spring is the season of beauty, flowers blossom, fauna wakes up from winter, and somehow makes people feel more energized.. but more importantly my precious daughter Bora was born in Spring.
- What have you learned about yourself recently? – I learned that after giving a birth to a child your life changes, and so does you personality and your priorities. I’m not anymore the Rudina I was before. Sometimes I don’t like it and I miss my old self, but when I think that old Rudina didn’t have a lovely child who fills her live with unconditional love and joy I prefer the new Rudina better, no matter that the new Rudina is more stressed, and less careful for other people but her own child (and husband)
- Describe a happy memory from your childhood. I was the youngest child in the family so all my life I did everything to get my parents attention. Whenever I did something to make them proud the expression of happiness and love in their eyes because of me – was priceless, and is one of the best childhood memories I will carry with me always.
- What is the best book you’ve read recently? – Did I ever told you I read a lot.. yes I do, but I don’t have a specific genre I’m in love with, it’s more with phases: once I love romance, next I love professional book, another time I enjoy reading scientific –fiction books and so on. Therefore choosing my best book is hard. Lately I’m into Flynn’s book. I read all her three books and I must admit her way of writing will stay with me for a long-long time.
- If someone were to make a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you? What genre would best characterize your movie? (Of course it’s a repeat favorite question). – Kerry Washington definitively. Her character as Olivia Pope, is something I adore and something I kind of relate to: always dealing with ‘the hard work’ and always finishing her duties at the best of myself. She’s an incredible actor I would chose to play me. As per movie genre Drama without a doubt. If there’s no drama I think live would be boring
- If you could live in another time, what time would that be? – Renaissance. I think Renaissance is the transition period between mid age and modern world, and I would like to be part of the changes. Renaissance was the best time for art too, and I would really enjoy living in this time. I kind of believe that I would change the world for a better place. The only bad think about living in Renaissance is treatment towards poor people, which honestly I think it is continuing still today.
- If you could be an animal, what animal would that be and why? – Dolphin. They are smart, live in the sea and represent peace. I would like to be a dolphin also because they spread love and happiness.
- Why did you decide to start blogging? – Since 11 years old I kept a personal diary, but not a ‘what I did today’ kind of diary – rather a diary of sharing my stories, my knowledge, my feelings – just like I do blogging today. I started my blog so I can share my diary with other people, and interact with other people. We were all hurt and loved at some point, and I want to share my story with others because I know I might help someone just like other blogs have helped me. I think people overcome their struggles in life much easier if they relate to someone, so why not help each-other in this regard – I thought.
- Where do you find inspiration for what you write? – I write different topics on my blog and how I choose them – well if I read today something and I think it is something that needs to be discussed- I’m on it; if I feel something different today than everyday- than I’m on it. I write also about stories/emotions other people ask me to write about them.
- What is your blog theme (or more than one), stories, photography, books or poems? Why did you choose that blog title? – – I write about many things, from emotional stuff (love and motherhood) to more professional articles: economy and energy – because that’s me. I get bored doing the same thing always and I think our life is not only about one thing – but mixture of small pieces – therefore I write about every piece that forms my life/day. As per blog title(it’s my name) I just wrote it down because I was so excited to have my own blog.Later, I thought about changing to something people can relate to, but still didn’t find something to describe what I do. Any ideas?
Since I answered 11 questions asked from Christine, it is the time I suggest my nominees. So here’s a list with 11 bloggers I nominate for The Liebster Blog Award:
- Nutsrok – The humor and humanity of storytelling. – A wise woman’s blog, who share her experience, her stories and incredible suggestion for a happy life. Married for 47 years, a mother and a great inspiration. I really suggest you to visit her blog.. you’ll have a lot to learn. The link to her blog is http://nutsrok.wordpress.com/
- Jessiecrescent – lifestyle blog. Jessica a 17 years old from London is a very smart and energetic person, who loves book, writing and traveling. She’s a very promising girl, who wants to study Journalsim/Creative Writing/Professional Writing. I really suggest you take a look at her blog, you’ll be amazed how incredible she is. This is the link to her blog: http://jessiecrescent.com/
- From my Plan to his – My journey through Infertility, Adoptation, and its Impac on my Christianity- Amanda’s blog is very inspirational and lving blog to read. She’s a mother of two kids through open infant domestic adaptation. She shares her stories and voice to the ups and downs of being an infertile, adoptive family and how this journey impacted her religious faith. Visit her blog at http://frommyplantohis.com/
- Once Upon Our story –A blog for story lovers. – A blog managed by two young ladies (age 20), with the aim of creating a place where people can submit their stories and have them reviewed by others. Visit their blog at http://onceuponourstory.wordpress.com/ and share you stories too.
- Global Whispers – A snapshot to your ticket around the world – The travel enthusiast Kristy Allen shares her passion and love for travel through amazing experiences and given advices with the aim of inspiring us to do the same. Her blog is both educational, life-experience learner and relexing and motivating. See her experience and stories at http://globalwhispers7.wordpress.com/
- Ninja Republiq – Anne’s blog who’s identified as Ninja and shares her life, her stories, her disappointments and lessons learned in a very amazingly way. It is a blog of real life and thoughts about it. I was positively amazed with the Ninja’s talent and Ninja’s world. Go and visi Ninja’s world at http://sergeantxninja.wordpress.com/
- This Beautiful Imperfect Life –Chel is a busy mom of 5 kinds (ages 3-9) who shares her ‘imperfect’ life so beautifully. Her stories and articles are a great asset for every mom. Visit her blog and be amazed with her beautiflly imperfect life at http://thisbeautifullyimperfectlife.com/
- Bridge.4.you –An educational blog for mothers, covering topics of motherhood, children’s book review, special need kids, and more. We all need to follow such an educational blog. Go and Visit her at: http://funlanguagefun.wordpress.com/
- Chimammu – Life as I know it –A fit, healthy mother shares her stories on motherhood, fitness and health. She provides some very good advices and plan on healthy living and is an inspiration for healthy living. Get some motivation at http://chimamuu.wordpress.com/
- Farrell91’s Blog – Let’s put a smile on that face – If you are into movies, and don’t know which one to watch this blog is amazingly helpful. Farrell is a young guy who reviews movies of different genres, with quite professionalism. Visit his blog at: http://farrell1991.wordpress.com/
- Social Policy, Housing, Environment, and Real Estate blog– The Institute for Social Policy, Housing, Environment, and Real Estate Research (I_SPHERE) is among the UK’s top social and urban research centers. The blog shares amazing articles and research studies. Their blog is http://i-sphere.org/
Now here are my 11 question for you guys?
- Tell me something about you that I cannot find it in your blog?
- What motivated you to start you blog? – What it is about? – And how do you feel about it?
- If you can do anything right now, what would that be?
- What’s your favorite book and why?
- How would your friend describe you?
- Would you rather be twice as smart or twice as happy?
- Who would you like to be born (if you have a chance to choose)?
- Do you believe in karma?
- What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?
- What is your best lecture you learned in your life (from experience), and what do you suggest us to do, if we phase the same experience
- Give us a suggestion for life, professionally or emotionally – something you think we all would need at some point!
P.S. I know you’re busy and I’m aware you might not want to be part of this nominee, but I still think it is a good way for you to promote you amazing blog.
Before I end this article I would also like to confess, that I had to do some online searching for bloggers with less than 200 followers, because most of the blogs I follow have over 200 followers. But honestly, I enjoyed all this time and Christine thank you once again not only for nominating me but also for making me expand my network and therefore find some extremely interesting blogs to follow and articles to read.