I’ve been blessed with the ‘Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award”. Thank you Christine from Before Sundown for nominating me for an award for the second time now, and I humbly accept the honor.
Your comments in my articles, suggestions, and nominations are great motivators for me to work as hard as I can. I love your writings, just like I love you personality, and I truly am blessed to have you in my circle. I suggest everyone to visit your blog at http://cerobinsonauthor.com/ because I’m sure everyone will have something to learn from.
As bloggers, we must support each-other, champion and learn from each other. While I’m still learning the ropes and striving to grow and improve this site, I am genuinely appreciative of the support and encouragement I’ve received from you and other bloggers.
This is my call for other bloggers I nominate to participate in this game, because in this way we support each-other, we grow together and by sharing our stories we will help someone out there who needs us.
Now let me tell you about the RULES
There are 5 rules that need to be followed in order to accept the nomination/award:
- Link/Thank to the person who nominated you.
- Add the reward logo.
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and let them know via comments.
- Ask your nominees 10 questions.
Now let me answer the 10 questions Christine from Before Sundown asked me, and as I always say this is a good chance to know more about me:
Answers to questions my nominator asked me
- Who are you? Where do you live? – I’m Rudina Heroi-Puka, 29 years old from Kosovo (I’m Albanian and Muslim). I did my bachelor studies in Slovenia on Entrepreneurship and my graduate studies in Kosovo on Management. I used to work in different NGO-s as a professional researcher– mainly in economic topics but not limited to. Today work as a tariff expert in the electricity sector.I’m happily married for 3 years now, and have a daughter (2 years old). We named our daughter Bora (snow in Albanian), which to us describes purity, whiteness, angelic.
- Do you live in the same country you were born in? – Yes I live in the same country I was born at. I used to live in Slovenia for almost 4 years, but after my graduation I came back in Kosovo and don’t plan to move anywhere else, unless I have to.
- What is the story behind your blog name? – . as I have explained in one of my earlier posts, I don’t have any story behind my blog name –because my blog’s name is my real name Rudinahp (HP – are my first letters of my surname – Heroi – my childhood surname and Puka – my husband’s surname). I’m planning to change the name of the blog to something that characterizes me, something that shows what I do, but I still didn’t came up with a catchy name.
- If you could live in any time period, what would it be? – Renaissance. I think Renaissance is the transition period between mid age and modern world, and I would like to be part of the changes. I kind of believe that I would change the world for a better place.
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be? – Ability to make other people happy. Happiness is one of the most important feelings in my life, because I believe if you’re happy you can think more clearly, you would do fewer mistakes, you would attract only positive things, and you will spread more love. Seeing people happy is what I always fight for.
- What is your passion? – Reading, writing and music. These are my three passions in life.. Take one for me and you’ll put me in darkness.
- Name one positive thing that you do to “lift your spirits.” – Listening to music, reading a book, go walking, and hang around people I love. These are things I always do to cheer-up myself, depending where I am, and they work for me.
- What is the biggest challenge you have overcome this past year? –Working with myself to calm down and to not react upon everything. After my daughter was born my life totally changed. She was a very demanding baby, crying all the time, and my work was very stressful at that time. So, after she actually calmed down it was a depression time for me. I was weak, had no power to move on, and was very nervous. Thanks to my hubby and myself I overcome that period but I must admit I will never be my old-self.
- If you could write your own life story, what would the title be? – “Missing Puzzle” The story would be for the most important puzzle missing in my life, and what I did with my life to find it, what I had to overcome to find it .. but ‘did I ever found it?!” –this would be the mysterious ending. I’m not sure about the movie, but I plan to write a book one-day and it could be about the missing puzzle so I won’t give you more details, sorry..
- If someone were to make a movie of your life, what actress would you want to play you? – If I had to choose someone else besides Kerry Washington (which I’ve answered in my previous question for the Liebster Blog Award, I would choose Viola Davis – because she’s strong, and she gets into acting like she’s really living it – amazingly perfect.
Blogs I Nominate & 10 Questions for them
I like all the blogs I follow, otherwise I wouldn’t lose time reading their articles, therefore I would like to nominate all of them, but since this is about sisterhood award, I guess I need to nominate only female bloggers, so here’s my list of nominees (which were not nominated before):
- A well Read woman – an incredible blogger who reviews amazing books http://aprillwood.wordpress.com/
- Permacooking – a very educative blog on healthy eating and recipes http://permacooking.com/
- Beautiful life with cancer – amazingly positive and motivational blog http://beautifullifewithcancer.com/
- No title – a young girls blog who’s fashionable, smart and entertaining http://iambelicious.com/2014/11/23/life-is-one-big-question-mark/
- Happiness, Health and Hypnosis – a very positive blog that shows you how to be happy http://talktherapies.wordpress.com/
- Happiness is not a disease – an interesting blog about life, stress, depression and happiness https://happinessisnotadisease.wordpress.com/
- Adventure in the world of words – a blog for potential writer and anyone interested in written, very educative articles for potential writers from a MA student in Publishing http://readmysummeraway.wordpress.com/about/
- Quinn’s Book – A very professional blogger on book review – a blog for book lovers http://quinnsbooks.wordpress.com/
- Mom Life Now – Amazing blog on motherhood – http://momlifenow.com/
- A disappointed Idealist – a very emotional blogger who shares her stories about her life, but meanwhile a very strong girl who motivates me to be a better person today https://hiraahmedsh.wordpress.com/
And here are my 10 questions for you girls:
- Describe yourself in three words!
- What is the most unique thing about you and how to you feel about it?
- What makes you happy?
- If you had a chance to do anything, what would it be and why?
- What you love most about blogging?
- What is the biggest challenge you ever had, and what did you learn from it?
- What is your favorite quote?
- Do you judge a book by its cover?
- How do you achieve a blogger-life balance?
- What is one suggestion for humanity?